COVID-19 GUEST UPDATE
Rest assured, our team has been monitoring the evolving global impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID 19) and are paying close attention to recommendations from Health Canada, BC Centre for Disease Control & BC Ministry.
Furthermore, guests with signs and symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed to check into the hotel.
- Our facilities and housekeeping team members are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating/cleaning protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas including lobbies, elevator, door handles, public bathrooms, stairways, and even room keys.
- Additions to our normal high standard, cleaning, and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives have been increased, with attention paid to high-touch items.
- In the spaces where team members work behind the scenes, we have increased the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like entrances, housekeeping room. laundry room and staff offices.
- We will continue to adjust our food service in accordance with current food safety recommendations. Carey Café is open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and take-outs from September – April.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers throughout our properties.
- BC Centre for Disease Control specify that we cannot provide in room cleaning for short-term accommodation guests during your stay. We stocked up on all room amenities you would need and are happy to deliver more towels, sheets and garbage bags as needed and will be delivered outside your door. Housekeeping is open from 9:00am – 5:00pm daily.
- Face coverings(masks) are required in all public areas.
- We are offering an extra half hour to check out so you can thoroughly look around your room not to forget small personal items. BC Centre for Disease Control specify that we cannot keep any lost and found items unless it is of high value.
Share this Post