CHANGES TO CAREY'S ADMISSIONS CALENDAR AND DEADLINES
Effective January 1, 2019, Carey Theological College will be implementing an annual application timeline for admission to degree programs. This will help us to streamline the admissions process and to coordinate it with the allocation of student financial aid. It will also mesh more effectively with the cohort-based Cornerstone course which launches our masters degree and diploma programs in September.
In place of the previous “rolling admissions” process where students have been admitted anytime in the calendar year, admission to degree programs will now be managed in spring/summer. We request that prospective students submit your completed application for the MDiv, MACM, MPM, MASF, and Diploma programs by:
- April 1 – Early application (and application for the President’s Scholarship) Admissions to be confirmed by April 30
- July 1 – Final application deadline for masters programs Admissions to be confirmed by July 31
Application and admission to study through “Occasional Student” status will continue to be processed year-round, allowing prospective students who wish to take a course or to get a head-start on their studies to do so at any time of the year. Any course(s) taken as an occasional student may be applied to one’s graduate diploma or degree program.
For the 2019 cohort of new doctoral students, admission will follow the early application timeline for masters programs:
- April 1 – Application deadline; admission to be confirmed by April 30
Beginning with the January 2020 new cohort, the admission timeline will be:
- Aug 1 – Early application (and application for the President’s Scholarship)
- Nov 1 – Final application deadline for the DMin program
For more information, please contact Student Life Office:
Share this Post