DR. AMY J . chase
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS: PH.D.
TEACHING AREA: BIBLICAL STUDIES (OLD TESTAMENT)
DEGREE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ph.D. Graduate Division of Religion, Drew University, Madison, New Jersey, 2019.
Bible and Cultures concentration. Graduated with distinction.
- M.A. Biblical Studies and Theology, Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, California (Seattle, Washington campus), 2010.
- B.A. English Literature, Wheaton College, Wheaton, Illinois, 1992.
- “Locating a Woman of Worth: An Examination of Space and Gender Construction in Proverbs 31.” In Making Gender in the Intersection of the Human and the Divine. Edited by Muhammad Shafiq and Thomas Donlin-Smith: 7-24. Newcastle upon Tyne: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2019.
- 2019 “Selling Sojourn: Jacob in Egypt as Diaspora Discussion.” Hebrew Studies (accepted for publication).
- 2011 “From Frenemies to Friends Indeed: My Transformed Relationship with Ephesians 5:21-33.” Mutuality Magazine